Stockys Stocks - Stockeys Stocks is terrible!
I recently purchased a new rifle stock from Stockys Stocks.I had it about 3 weeks before my gunsmith was able to fit my rifle in it.
Well they tell you some fitting may be necessary. What they dont tell u is the milling (cutting) of the stock may be so bad your gun may not fit and it takes so much "fitting" that you will have huge gaps in places there shouldnt be. After calling them for a week someone finally calls me back. They tell me even though the stock was wrong from the start its now mine b/c ive had it for ten days.
even though it was in the box the whole time. Right now i have $165.00 conversation piece!!!! They sell it they should back it up. Anyone looking to customize your gun i caution you about these folks.
They are great at advertising other than that.(THEY SUCK!!!!) I hope this saves some people some hard earned money and a hard time.c0d97f0
You may also like
- "Cleaning Connect seems to us to be a scheme for auto-charging a small business' credit card as rapidly as possible, then declaring requests for redress "SOLVED" when the scammer, cleaningconnect.com,..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "Dear Tricam Industries and Tractor Supply, You are welcome to contact me to discuss the attached and below failure of your product.Model GW0865D-1 I will forward you all the pics..."
- "Believe it or not, you did the right thing. This will sound terribly unprofessional but you did the right thing by reporting Laura McClure of Atlanta. You saved thousands of..."
- "I ordered flowers with chocolate worth 70-80 pounds on Thursday for my friend's birthday on Saturday Delivery. The flowers were never delivered. When I checked with the delivery company then..."
- "Bought a consigned Roche Bobois sofa at The Estate Sale Consignment store in Palm Springs this past season (winter 2014). It was a beautiful small sofa that appeared to be..."
- "March 21st we took our daughter's one year old Bishon to be spade. We have been on a well-ness plan that was sold to us for that very reason, yet..."
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."