I recently purchased a new rifle stock from Stockys Stocks.I had it about 3 weeks before my gunsmith was able to fit my rifle in it.
Well they tell you some fitting may be necessary. What they dont tell u is the milling (cutting) of the stock may be so bad your gun may not fit and it takes so much "fitting" that you will have huge gaps in places there shouldnt be. After calling them for a week someone finally calls me back. They tell me even though the stock was wrong from the start its now mine b/c ive had it for ten days.
even though it was in the box the whole time. Right now i have $165.00 conversation piece!!!! They sell it they should back it up. Anyone looking to customize your gun i caution you about these folks.
They are great at advertising other than that.(THEY SUCK!!!!) I hope this saves some people some hard earned money and a hard time.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Heritage Classic Rifle Stock
- Review category
- Household Services
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Stephen Pate seems like a nice enough guy when you first meet him. He comes across as very knowledgeable about motorcycles. He spins yarns about all the people he knows..."
- "My wife and I got 3 Windows, and a sliding door installed in July. To this date of Novemner 21st we have had feldco out 5 times now. They..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "I move into a new home and I call Amerigas out to check the tank, they stated that my renew lease is $88.00 annual I sent the check and they..."
- "Horrible does not begin to my experience with this company. TLDR; Go to the venue. Go to a different site. Do whatever you can to avoid this cycle. First: The price..."
- "Beware of a horrible, mean, and lazy babysitter. She was hired to watch a 3 year old and 8 year old. She sat on her butt and played..."
- "I purchased my Subaru based on Subaru's reputation of reliability. A few months before I bought my 2007 Outback Legacy, I bought a 1998 Outback for my son. I liked..."
- "Hi Jo Kelly, My name is Jim Woodbury from Long Beach and would like to know who you were able to contact. I recently purchases from Vida in Beautiful Cancun Grand..."
- "To ask for resending the missing part, I called 3 times within 1 day and each time I waited for over 1 hour. IKEA customer service claimed that only the..."