I recently purchased a new rifle stock from Stockys Stocks.I had it about 3 weeks before my gunsmith was able to fit my rifle in it.
Well they tell you some fitting may be necessary. What they dont tell u is the milling (cutting) of the stock may be so bad your gun may not fit and it takes so much "fitting" that you will have huge gaps in places there shouldnt be. After calling them for a week someone finally calls me back. They tell me even though the stock was wrong from the start its now mine b/c ive had it for ten days.
even though it was in the box the whole time. Right now i have $165.00 conversation piece!!!! They sell it they should back it up. Anyone looking to customize your gun i caution you about these folks.
They are great at advertising other than that.(THEY SUCK!!!!) I hope this saves some people some hard earned money and a hard time.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Heritage Classic Rifle Stock
- Review category
- Household Services
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..."
- "Contact Empire and they had a sales rep out the next day (Saturday). He arrived on time, was polite, took measurements, selected the laminate floor, and received a price quote..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "Major Issues 1. Dryer Outlet was bad, would not work- Apartment complex offer washer and dryer hook ups. Date Reported 10/27/15 Date Fixed 11/9/2015 Time between reported and repaired: 2weeks 2. Hot Water tank went..."
- "Recently I got a black coat which is worth $110 from guess .. The cloth turned out to be the worst one I have ever seen.. It was for my..."
- "DO NOT USE THIS TOWING COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The guy driving the two truck tried to rob me or he said he was going to "leave me on the side of the road"..."
- "returns DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY. After receiving merchandise that was repackaged in a mailing envelope to disguise a VERY damaged carton, upon further inspection, there were TWO orange labels..."
- "Robbery of 340 dollars on Aliexpress. Direct Aliexpress messages about 6 months warranty and direct messages from Aliexpress about quality product, but all is often fake. They did send me..."
- "Camper is slowly coming back online. I put all the wiring back that they took off d.c. board. Only three main d.c lines left with shorts. I bypassed shorted refrigerator..."